Polymarine SP54 PVC Flexible Antifouling 1 Litre
A fully flexible antifoul for use on PVC material. Can also be used on non-flexible surfaces such as GRP. The Hull and tubes can be protected on your RIB with just one product. Developed using unique pseudo-organic technology. Extensively tested 鈥?keeps virtually all hulls free from growth of algae, crustaceans and other unwelcome marine life. Includes copper, linked with our own extremely low friction technology. SP54 offers a unique solution to an age old marine problem.
- PVC Antifouling Paint: A flexible solvent based antifouling for maximum protection against marine growth in fresh or salt water. For use on PVC inflatable boat fabric, can also be applied to RIB GRP hulls.
- Preparation: On previously painted surfaces, thoroughly wash, sand or scrape off any loose coating. Ensure a clean dry surface, free of dirt, grease, oil, and marine fouling. Wipe surface clean with 2903 PVC Solvent Primer prior to painting.
- Application: Thoroughly mix coating. Apply by brush or roller. Two coats recommended allowing minimum of two hours between coats and overnight to dry completely before launching.
- Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approx 10 sq. mtrs. (or 5 sq. mtrs. with two coats) Allow 2 hours between coats and leave overnight before launching craft. No primer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can this antifoul be used on other types of boats?
- How long does it take for the antifoul to dry?
- How much area does 1 litre of antifoul cover?
Yes, it can be used on non-flexible surfaces such as GRP hulls.
It is recommended to leave the antifoul overnight to dry completely before launching the boat.
1 litre will cover approximately 10 sq. mtrs. or 5 sq. mtrs. with two coats.
Polymarine SP54 PVC Flexible Antifouling 1 Litre is a highly effective solution for protecting your RIB’s hull and tubes from marine growth. Its unique pseudo-organic technology, combined with copper and low friction technology, ensures that virtually all hulls remain free from algae, crustaceans, and other unwanted marine life. With easy application and excellent coverage, this antifoul is a must-have for boat owners.