Fortress Anchors are constructed from a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy that is precision-machined into interlocking components with no welds to weaken the metal. This results in a lighter, easy to handle anchor with superior holding power. All Fortress Anchors are precision-machined for sharpness and quick penetration into common sea bottoms, which ensures faster setting performance.
Fortress Anchors offers a Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty. In the unlikely event of damaging an anchor part, Fortress will replace the damaged part for free, you only pay shipping and handling.
Fortress Anchor MODEL FX-11
Boat Length: 28-32 Inches
Anchor Weight: 7 lb.
Replaces Steel Anchors 10-13 lb.
Fortress Anchor FX-11 Holding Power
Working Load: 900 lb
32 Hard Sand Holding: 3,600 lb
45 Soft Mud Holding: 1,080 lb
32 Soft Mud Holding: 540 lb
Fortress Anchor FX-11 Dimensions
Shank Length A: 27 in
Fluke Length B: 16 in
Stock Length C: 22 in
Fortress Anchor FX-11 Hardware
Proof Coil Chain: 1/4 in
Nylon Rope: 3/8 in
Shackle Size: 1/4 in
The Fortress Anchor Advantage:
- A hardened High-Tech, rustproof aluminum-magnesium alloy anchor.
- For boats of 28-32 feet, Fortress FX-11 Anchor has superior holding power at a fraction of the weight.
- Easily assembles and disassembles for convenient storage.
- Highest rating in over 20 independent tests worldwide.
- Over 1 million+ people have joined the Fortress Marine Anchor family.
- Fortress Anchors offers a 100% Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty, and a product made in the USA.
- Fortress Anchors provides a product used by the U.S Navy and U.S Coast Guard.